How We Do It.
Our equipment can handle it. Our output devices can print, laminate and route in high resolution to any length, nearly any substrate.
Durst Rho P10 250 UV Curable Flatbed Hybrid
Large Format | Vutek QS 2000
Vutek 5330 Grand Format
Cutting/Routing | Zund G3 3200
62 inch Star Laminator
Miller Weldmaster T300 Extreme Edge
Gallery Stretcher 60
Durst Rho P10 250 UV Curable Flatbed Hybrid 2012 SGIA Product of the Year
We’re proud to introduce the most versatile and productive flatbed printer in its class. SGIA 2012 Product of the Year Winner
The Durst P10 250 inkjet printers are the most versatile and productive 10 picolitre UV printers available. With Durst’s latest Quadro Array 10 print head technology, they offer unrivaled print quality without loss of speed. The machines are manufactured with the finest components to Durst’s own exacting standards. They combine compact, robust industrial design with production efficiency and reliability making then true industrial printers capable of the highest level of uninterrupted production with minimum downtime.
Engineered by Durst for performance, reliability and versatility, the key benefits of the P10 flatbed machines include:
- Latest Durst Quadro Array 10 print head technology for outstanding print quality without loss of speed
- Continuous printing process maximizes productivity (no pauses for masking found in a table system)
- Mechanical front stops enabling accurate parallel printing of boards side by side
- Perfect print registration on long boards due to mechanical front stops
- Roll to roll printing options
- Printing of light colors and process color addition (orange and violet) without loss of speed
- Ease of use and fast maintenance optimizes production efficiency
- Highest reliability in the market (24/7 production)
Uptown Graphics features the VUTEk QS2000 High Definition UV Flatbed printer.
High definition printing at a true resolution of up to 1080 dpi for superior image quality. Flatbed printing allows us to print directly to a wide variety of rigid and flexible substrates up to 80 inch wide and two inches thick. Crisp four-point text for demanding Point-Of-Purchase displays.
- VUTEk High Definition Printing.
- Prints quality output at up to 750 sq. ft. (70 sqm) per hour.
- Six-color printing offers outstanding clarity.
- Seventh color presents new opportunities using white ink.
- Allows quick changeover from rigid to roll-to-roll in less than one minute.
- Prints on rigid substrates up to 2 in. (5.08cm) thick Prints on rigid and
- flexible substrates up to 80 in. (2 m) wide.
Got White Ink? We do – the Vutek is a six color printer, with a seventh channel for white ink. We can print white ink in six variations including overprint, underprint, spot, underspot, fill, and overspot. All of these features at a speed of 750 square feet per hour, now that’s fast.
Flatbed Printing For:
VUTEk 5330 is capable of printing on substrates up to 5 meters (16.4 feet) wide and high resolution images up to 330 dpi. Print sharp, crisp and color-consistent output on vinyl, pressure- sensitive fil ms, paper, textiles and more. The VUTEk 5330 produces up to 2,230 square feet (207 square meters) every hour on a wide variety of roll-to-roll substrates. It also offers eight color image quality for attention-getting, vibrant and sharp images.
Use the VUTEk 5330 to produce stage scrims, billboards, back lit stadium graphics, banners and signs, exhibition and display graphics, bus shelters and bus wraps, vehicle and fleet graphics, long-term outdoor graphics, and other applications.
Die-less, digital cutting systems equipped with vision registration open up a whole new world of design and material choices. Carton, corrugated cardboard and plastics, expanded PVC, soft or rigid foamcore, layered aluminum substrates – no matter what material, shape, or structure your customers are looking for, Zünd cutting systems deliver every time, at unprecedented speeds, in perfect registration.
The unique V-cut tool makes rigid boards foldable at up to 4 different angles. Custom digital die cutting, on material up to 2″ thick. Custom life-size cutouts, menu boards, decals, its all possible!
Mounting (up to 60″ wide):
- Foam Core
- Gator Board
- Magnetic material
- MDO Board
- New 8-color high-density pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- High-gloss Microcrystal EncapsulationTM technology for reduced gloss differential
- Higher black density for significantly richer blacks
- Superior color and clarity with an almost three-dimensional look that goes beyond what a traditional silver halide photograph can reproduce
- Epson Ultrachrome K3 ink technology incorporates eight new color pigments, including a new three-level black technology, dramatically raising the board for professional color and black and white prints. The images are archival with amazing color fidelity, glass level, and scratch resistant.
- Black and white photography
- Fine art reproduction
- Color Accurate proofs for client approval.
Introducing the New Epson Stylus Pro 4880
Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding professionals, the Epson Stylus Pro 4880 incorporates a unique, 17-inch wide printer design with a breakthrough, new ink technology, forcing the industry to reconsider what’s possible from photographic ink jet printing.
Epson UltraChrome K3 is the standard by which all other professional level ink technologies are judged. Now enhanced with our breakthrough Vivid Magenta pigments, our current generation ink technology requires only eight colors, including a three-level black technology, to significantly raise the quality levels for professional color and black-and-white prints.
Miller Weldmaster T300 Extreme Edge
The T-300 banner welding machine combines versatility and acutely controlled operating parameters within an ergonomic design and interface for easy operation, speed, accuracy, and productivity. Whether you need a hot air or hot wedge welding machine, the T-300 can meet your needs.
The Gallery Stretcher 60
Stretch canvas quicker and easier with this fully pneumatic canvas stretching machine. It was designed specifically for the purpose of stretching canvas with the gallery wrap technique. This particular model is our most popular size with canvas-on-demand service companies, print shops and custom picture framers that have canvas printing equipment. It will stretch canvas and fabric on a stretcher frame from an 8″ x 10″ to a full 60″ x 60″.